As part of our 2019 Apprenticeship Intake, we are offering apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (Boilermaker) X 6
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Electrical/Hydraulic Fitter) X 3
- Certificate III in Automotive – Paint and Abrasive Blasting X 1
What are we looking for:
The most impressive and enthusiastic applicants will be given the opportunity to begin a 4-year journey to becoming the best in the business. We want to find candidates who are hungry to learn and wanting to embark on a fulfilling and long-term career with Superior Pak.
If you are passionate about learning a trade in the manufacturing industry, have an eye for detail, have a good school report (effort and behavior) and are committed to a successful career with a world-class business, then we want to talk to you.
How to apply:
Please send the following:
- A hand written cover letter indicating your trade preference and why you feel you would be suited to a career with Superior Pak.
- Your Resume, including detail of any work experience or current work you have.
- Your latest or final year school report/results and/or your TAFE results including any vocational courses you have attended.
- Any other information you think will help with your application.
We are expecting a high level of interest in these roles; therefore incomplete applications will be politely declined.
Applications close: Sunday, 31st October 2018
Please send your application with details of the above requirements to:
The Production Manager
P O Box 800 Bundaberg QLD 4670